Complete Exploration Services
HGS Australia has highly experienced geologists and field assistants for all your exploration needs. We provide prompt, efficient, and cost-effective exploration services that are ideal for companies of all sizes from junior exploration to multinational organisations.
HGS Australia is Australia’s one-stop exploration company, we can accommodate every aspect of your exploration project, from planning and budgeting, to the setting up of your exploration operation, drilling and field requirements, interpretation of results, and final presentations.
We provide solutions for emerging and proven deposits with the aim of adding value to your core business.
HGS Saves You Money
When you employ the services of HGS, your exploration costs are tax deductible. That means you can put more money into exploration and not into capital items.
. The benefits in using us are:
- Highly experienced geologists with a diverse background in all areas of exploration, resource evaluation, exploration management and commodities. HGS has a broad network of world recognised experts that to assist if required.
- Fixed costs per meter, day or project. Greatly assists in forward budgeting and forecasting. Plus having our own drill rigs allows us to provide the most cost effective rate for your project
- Equipment and exploration teams readily available. Saves you on capital costs and allows you to put more money in the ground;
- All accounting, HR, OHS & training conducted included. Reduced company personnel and possibly payroll tax allowing you to put more money into exploration;
- Single detailed invoice Form 5 ready.
- We provide piece of mind that your property is receiving the best attention to achieve the required outcome to benefit shareholders.
|We do everything from:
- Planning exploration programs to suit the expenditure, commitment or end product requirement;
- Preparing a complete program and exploration proposal report;
- Provide drilling teams with geological support;
- conducting the logistics for the program;
- Preparing and training personnel;
- Organising suppliers;
- Mobilising the camp (if required);
- Submitting the samples;
- Arranging transport to your preferred laboratory; collating data and results;
- Conducting interpretations;
- Submitting reports, and giving recommendations;
- Assist in the preparation and submission for R&D (Research and Development) grants;
- GIS using Arcview and Mapinfo;
- Resource evaluations using Surpac Software.
We also offer complete packages for:
- Labour Hire
- Sample Storage
- Exploration Teams
- Exploration Drilling
- Remote Camp Set-Up
- Geochemical Sampling
Why Choose HGS for your Exploration Services?
- We provide all exploration vehicles and equipment.
- We have diamond, RC, AC, RAB & Auger drill rigs.
- We have contracts with many suppliers ensuring ease of operation logistics.
- We can quickly organise teams and logistics for any operation.
- We manage mineral exploration projects on virtually any scale.
- We offer both fixed and variable costings.
- We provide our own computing and licences for Surpac, Mapinfo, Arcview and Microsoft software.
- We are fully insured for public liability, indemnity, and workers’ compensation.
- We manage all compliance documentation. Our invoices are delivered in a Form 5 compatible format, and annual technical reports for the contracted activity can also be provided.
Complete Exploration Drilling Solutions HGS Australia specialises in exploration drilling for the mineral exploration industry. Our team has over 30 years of industry experience and aims to meet drill targets on time, and on budget. HGS now has drill rigs for Diamond, RC, AC, RAB & Auger drilling. Rigs include the following: Large capacity RC rigs capable of +350m Javelin AC drill rig capable to 150m Desco 5500 Diamond drilling: NQ to 550m, HQ to 450m, PQ to 250/300m. Desco 6500: NQ - 800 m, HQ - 650m, PQ 350 m. BMP 250: Heli-portable: 150/200 NQ , HQ - 125, ...
Cost-Effective Geological Services HGS Australia’s Geological Consultancy Services division provides professional Resource Evaluation and Project Management to Australia’s precious and base metals industry. We offer a broad range of services and work closely with our clients to meet their exact requirements, from Data Processing and Report Preparation to the Planning of Geophysical Surveys and Sampling Programs. Our Geological Services include: Exploration Planning Technical Reporting Resource Evaluation JORC & N143-101 Reporting Geological Management Feasibility Project Management Resource Evaluation At HGS, we still believe that geological interpretation is the number one priority in the Resource Evaluation process. Resource Evaluation might have undergone ...
Australia’s Geochemical Sampling Specialists Geochemical sampling involves the collection and analysis of geological materials, such as soil, rock, and stream sediment. Geochemical sampling is one of the best methods available to identify and describe mineralisation. In many instances, mineralisation not identified by the naked eye can be identified through geochemical sampling, making it one of the most widely used methods in the mineral exploration industry. HGS Australia has many years of experience in geochemical sampling. We review data from remote sites all over Australia and provide expert analysis. We help facilitate solutions through the application of specialty analyses, advanced geochemistry, ...
Remote Camp Set Up
HGS Australia can set-up and manage remote campsites to accommodate your exploration requirements. HGS has caravans for accommodation, kitchen/office, canvas 4 birth tents, gensets, trailers, water and fuel storage equipment. Our remote exploration teams are fully self-sufficient with camping equipment, field vehicles, communication, and safety equipment to ensure the prompt and successful completion of each project we undertake. Marquees for dining, office or recreation 2 Bedrooms with kitchen/Dining. Shower with hot water Remote kitchen/office with fully enclosed front and annex at rear for washing machine and enclosed shower. 4 person canvas tents Open fire place with outdoor kitchen in background
Experienced Exploration Teams Need an exploration team for your upcoming project? HGS Australia provides fully qualified and experienced exploration teams throughout Australia. Our field personnel can organise teams of geologists and field technicians at short notice for any sized project. Our exploration teams are completely self-sufficient. They arrive on site fully equipped with camping gear, vehicles, communications, and safety equipment to ensure the prompt and successful completion of each exploration project. HGS Australia supplies state-of-the-art equipment and modern vehicles that have been custom built for remote and rough terrain areas, including: Landcruiser Utes and Polaris Quad Bikes equipped for long-range ...
HGS Australia is currently building a new facility on a large property in Ravenswood, south of Perth WA. Until the facility is completed this service will not be offered.
Skilled Geological Labour for your Exploration Project HGS Australia offers a comprehensive range of exploration services, including geological labour hire. We have a team of highly skilled exploration geologists, field technicians, and consultants ready to assist with your exploration project. Our exploration personnel are fully qualified with many years of experience in remote exploration, drilling, vehicle mechanics, and camp management, and have undertaken exploration projects for a broad range of minerals throughout Australia. HGS can supply labour at short notice to anywhere in Australia, for short, medium or long-term contracts. Whether you require field managers, supervising field assistants, field technicians, ...