HGS has successfully completed a vast range of projects throughout Australia, including:
- Australian Mines Ltd: Database, project review, drill planning, full geological and drilling support, interpretations.
- Hastings Rare Metals: Providing Geological support for drill programs, Remote camping.
- Aphrodite Gold Ltd: RC and Diamond drilling with full geological control.
- GWM Resources: Project reviews and recommendations. Drilling programs and full geological management. MMI geochemistry.
- Primary Gold Ltd: Geological management, RC and diamond drilling to point of supplying geology and assays.
- St George Mining Ltd: Full exploration management, MMI geochemistry, geophysics, AC/RC & Diamond drilling, personnel, remote camp, equipment.
- Mining Projects Group Ltd: Full exploration management, geochemistry, geophysics, AC/RC & Diamond drilling, personnel, remote camp, equipment
- Maiden Iron Pty Ltd: Diamond drilling, personnel, remote camp, equipment
- Minjar Gold: Geochemistry: quad bikes, sampling equipment and personnel.
- Murray Zircon: Sample storage
- Peartree Resources Pty Ltd: Tenement investigations and recommendations, rock chip analysis.
- Xstrata Zinc: Technical audit, resource evaluation.
- Greenpower Energy Ltd: Diamond drilling, equipment and personnel.
- Stone Resources Australia: Full exploration management, geochemistry, RC drilling, personnel, remote camp, equipment
- Crescent Gold Limited: Geochemistry sampling, equipment and personnel. Resource evaluations.
- Focus Minerals Ltd: Geochemistry sampling, equipment and personnel. RC & Diamond drilling programs – full management.
- Rarus: Geochemistry sampling, equipment and personnel.
- Paddington Gold Mines Pty Ltd: Resource evaluations.
- Korab Resources Limited: Full exploration management, geochemistry, RC drilling, personnel, remote camp, equipment. Resource evaluations.
- Adamus Resources Limited: Technical audit and resource evaluation.
- Melrose Gold Mines Pty Ltd: Diamond drilling and resource evaluations
- A1 Minerals Limited: Resource evaluations
HGS planned, budgeted, arranged the contractor, and organised all facets of the program. The client only had to discuss the program at board level, and provide approval and funding.
Using quad bikes, we covered a regional area of approximately 2000km² on a 500m x 500m grid, and close space infill within selected areas to 50m x 50m. In the Gascoyne we have covered approximately 500km² with patterns varying from 300m² to 150m², and near Pine Creek in the Northern Territory we operated in some of the worst possible areas with crocodiles, wild pigs and snakes covering 100km². We also arranged the transportation to SGS, the collation of results, interpretation, presentation/reporting, and recommendations.
Remote Camps, near Laverton WA
Projects include fully operational fly camps with kitchen/office caravan; a tent for each employee with a double bed, shower/toiletry facilities, and a lay down area for samples, supplies and maintenance. Click on a thumbnail below to enlarge image [nggallery id=4]